Company Party at Rio Grande
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
WOOOO Holiday lunch at work today! We went to Rio Grande, though originally we were supposed to go to Jaleo. We were also supposed to go ice skating, but then it was switched to bowling, which in turn was switched to happy hour and a movie in January haha. Food was good, the salsa was very spicy though me and some co-workers crushed the complimentary chips. Also had nacho cheese for the chips, an added plus. For lunch I ordered a grilled chicken breast with vegetables, Mexican rice, and bean soup. The chicken was pretty good, but I only ate a little of my bean soup because there was a lot of food. We also had Mexican donuts of some sort for lunch.
Work was very busy, I came back to the office to answer twelve or so voice messages, and the phones ran the rest of the day. Got some other work done until it was time to head home.
Annie picked me up from the metro, and we went to Chilis to join Roel, Sylvia, and Michael. I was still stuffed but I have the Hero ability to eat when full, so I enjoyed a beer and a few wings before heading home. I took home a project from work, but later got an email that it was already taken care of so I took it easy the rest of the day. I think I have another all-staff meeting tomorrow with more free food...woo!
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
